Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 5:58AM
Here are the significant items of today's meeting:
- I handed out Certificates and Pins to chapter officers for their service in the past year.
- We discussed the slow progress in Congress of the Pilots Bill of Rights. The major area of interest in the bill is the big change in requirements for the 3rd class medical.
- We discussed a new requirement from EAA for an online course and background check for everyone involved with Young Eagles flights.
- We discussed again what we feel are shortcomings of the management of the county's airports and resolved to send a letter to the Board of Supervisors listing the issues.
- We heard a short update of the career of former Chapter President Lindsay Locke.